Sunday 2 October 2016

NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER ... @ 60

Yes at 60...
- If we each stopped blaming others for our problems
- If you and I choose to become optimistic about this nation
- If we all can believe in this nation again
- If you and I become the change we want to see
- If we collectively  share the blame; I blame me, you blame you

- If you and I start picking up the pieces
- If we the youths start taking responsibility
- If you and I stopped waiting and get involved in governance
-If we the youths begin coming out now
- If you and I take a stand
- If we the youth join the revolution
- If you and I join the movement
*Nigeria will be greater and better if each youth stopped complaining or waiting and woke up to their responsibility*
*You can start now by enlisting in the New Nigerian Vanguard - NNV*
*It has already begun!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment